RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING POLICY
Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. Before gambling, you need to know how much time and money you can afford to spend. Make sure that gambling does not become a problem in your life and that you do not lose control of the game.
To avoid problems with gambling, keep the following points in mind:
- Decide in advance how much you are willing to spend.
- Do not try to recoup losses, which will only increase.
- Pay attention to how often you play and for how long.
- When you are winning, take breaks from time to time. Think about when to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quick and pay off debts.
- Remember that gambling is a game of chance.
- There are no systems or formulas that guarantee success.
- Do not gamble when you are depressed or upset.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
- Do not drink or take drugs when gambling.
If you have ever worried about having a gambling problem or are simply curious to check the results, try our quick self-test.
To learn more about problem gambling, visit http://www.ncpgambling.org/ or the Gamblers Anonymous website http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits can be set on your account.
If you find it useful to set your own deposit limits, you can do so by contacting the casino support team to discuss your options.
Note that if you wish to increase the limits again or remove them completely, this will not take effect immediately. Only after a 24-hour delay will it be possible to increase the limits.
If you think you have a gambling problem and need a short-term or long-term restriction, we offer a self-exclusion option.
- Reflection periods between 24 hours and 6 weeks
- Self-exclusion period of 6 months*.
Please note that once a self-exclusion request has been applied, you will not be able to revoke that decision. We recommend that you carefully consider this decision before committing to self-exclusion and discuss your situation with a gambling support group if you have concerns.
To begin a period of self-exclusion due to a gambling problem, please contact our support team to discuss the responsible gambling options available and decide which is best for you. After this initial consultation, a request in the form of an email will be required in order to apply the actual restrictions**. This request must be sent from the e-mail address registered on the casino account. Self-exclusions are not considered applied until the casino sends a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address registered on the casino account.
If you decide to undertake a self-exclusion period, be sure to self-exclude yourself from all other gaming operators where you may have accounts. Please submit your completed self-exclusion application to the Commission at http://gamingcommission.ca/playerexclusion.htm. This will help you maximize the effectiveness of your exclusion.
* If 1 Dollar Casinos deems it imprudent or unhealthy to reopen your gaming account, it will be permanently closed at the sole discretion of 1 Dollar Casinos. 1Dollar Casinos reserves the right to initiate an exclusion if there is reason to believe that the account holder has a gambling problem or if, due to other circumstances, it is deemed not to be in the best interest of the account holder or the casino to continue its gaming activities.
** While we make every effort to ensure that accounts opened in the future are identified as self-excluded, we respectfully request that self-excluded account holders refrain from opening new accounts. We cannot be held responsible for any gambling activity on the accounts if you attempt to circumvent our systems.
Casino restrictions and policy on minors
Casino games at 1 Dollar Casinos are available only to persons over the age of 19, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Minors are not permitted to play at this online casino under any circumstances. Any play made by an ineligible person will be void, including any winnings obtained by that person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time to ensure that minors are not allowed to play.