- Data processor
- Information collected
- How we use your personal information
- Disclosure of information
- Retention of information
- Data security
- Your Rights
- Contact us
- Verification Policy
Personal data collected about you
We may collect personal data, including but not limited to:
- Name, date of birth, and gender;
- Contact information such as e-mail or mailing address, cell phone number, or telephone number;
- Identification documents such as passport photo, proof of address, bank statements, utility bills (for customer due diligence and to establish source of funds);
- Account username;
- Credit/debit card or other financial payment information;
- Communications and/or information exchanged with you, such as emails, phone calls, messages via our online chat service;
- Information about your account activity, including deposits, withdrawals, and wagers;
- Any other data that may be requested or obtained from you in connection with the registration and maintenance of your account.
We collect personal information about you when:
- You register for and use an account at 1 Dollar Casinos;
- You contact us; and
- A deposit or withdrawal is made using a financial instrument (cards, bank accounts, or e-wallets).
How we use your personal information
We process your personal data for one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Necessary for the performance of a contract.
- A legal obligation to use your data for a particular purpose.
- Your consent
- Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by our company or third parties.
We use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Account creation: We use personal information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and device information to create and administer your account, provide customer and technical support, verify your identity, process payment information, and send important account and service information in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- Verification: we process your personal information to verify your age and the accuracy of your registration data, including disclosing this information to third parties (e.g., financial institutions and third parties). This is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
- Personalization: we may also use personal information to help us develop new and better services, based on customer preferences, our analysis of patterns or usage. This processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in providing relevant content to improve your experience.
- Risk management: we process your personal information to verify your age and the accuracy of your registration data, including disclosing this information to third parties (e.g., financial institutions and third parties). This is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
- Marketing communications: we process personal data to provide marketing communications in various media (electronic and otherwise) for our legitimate interests. We may do this for the duration of your relationship with us and, unless you instruct us otherwise, for a reasonable period after the relationship ends.
- Marketing materials will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving future communications. You can also manage your information and update your marketing preferences at any time by contacting the Casino Help Desk. Please allow 48 hours for any changes to your marketing preferences to be fully processed. Also note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important account information.
- Regulatory and legal obligations: we may use personal information for crime and fraud prevention and to comply with relevant regulatory obligations. We may also use personal information to respond to regulators and other public or government authorities.
- Profiling or other automated individual decision making: in accordance with our legitimate interests, we may perform automated decision making or profiling to better understand your interests and preferences. Profiling may be based on location, age, play, and other personal data. Please note that you have certain rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, if such a decision may have legal effects against you. For more information about your rights, please see the section “Your Rights. “
- Other purposes: we may be required to use and retain personal information for the purposes of risk management, protection of our rights, property or those of other parties, in accordance with our legitimate interests.
Disclosure of Information
We may share some of your personal information with, or obtain personal information from, the following categories of third parties:
- From time to time, we may use trusted third parties to process your data in order to provide us with services around the world, including customer service, information technology, payments, sales, marketing, and data analytics. As part of our agreements with our partners, we may share your data to calculate fees and benefits due.
- In the event that we sell or buy a business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of that business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our customers will be part of the transferred assets.
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal information to comply with a legal obligation or to respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions.
- To protect our rights, our users, our systems and our services.
We retain your data for as long as necessary for legal or business purposes. We actively review the information we hold and, if it is no longer necessary to retain it, we securely delete it or, in some cases, anonymize it. Please note that in some circumstances we may be required to retain user information indefinitely (for example, as part of our responsible gambling, self-exclusion, and anti-money laundering obligations).
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, illegal use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction. We use technical measures such as encryption, tokenization and password protection to protect your data and the systems where it is stored. We also use operational measures to protect your data, such as limiting the number of people who have access to the databases where casino account information is stored.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
We transfer your personal data only to countries that are deemed to offer an adequate level of legal protection or where alternative agreements and additional safeguards, such as certification systems, are in place to protect your rights, which means that the recipient must protect the data to the same standards required within the EEA.
You can exercise certain rights in relation to the personal data we process. These rights include accessing or obtaining copies of your personal data.
You can also ask us to correct, amend or delete your personal data. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data or impose limitations or restrictions.
You may also revoke your consent, for example for receiving business correspondence, by opting out of receiving such communications or by contacting the Casino Support Center.
If you are dissatisfied, for any reason, with the way we handle your personal information, you may contact us at [email protected]. If you cannot find a satisfactory solution with us, you have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in your country.
- These rights are not absolute, and complaints are subject to all applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and ethical reporting or registration requirements.
- In the case of claims that are manifestly excessive and/or unfounded, administrative fees may apply.
- A claims processing period of up to 30 days.
- By registering an account with 1 Dollar Casinos, the player gives the casino permission to conduct any necessary verification.
- 1 Dollar Casinos reserves the right to request verification documents from players following deposits and/or prior to making a withdrawal.
- If necessary for any fraud or money laundering investigation, the Casino may request additional information to verify the origin of Player’s funds and/or assets.
- For verification purposes, 1 Dollar Casinos reserves the right to request a clear copy of (but not limited to)
- A valid identification document (passport, national ID card or driver’s license).
- A copy of a credit card with the cardholder’s name or proof of the deposit method used (if applicable).
- Documents confirming residency, such as a bank statement or utility bill, dated within the last 3 months.
- If deemed necessary, 1 Dollar Casinos may also require these documents to be certified by a registered notary public.
- 1 Dollar Casinos’ casino games are accessible only to persons over the age of 19. Anyone using the casino software who is found to be under the age of 19 will be removed from the game and their winnings will be voided. 1 Dollar Casinos may also report the matter to the appropriate authorities.
- 1 Dollar Casinos reserves the right to request information on the extent of the player’s intended gaming activities during the verification process.
- All data provided to 1 Dollar Casinos will be kept confidential and retained for five years from the date of closure of the Player’s account (unless there is a regulatory reason for the Casino to extend this period).
- 1 Dollar Casinos takes a risk-based approach to mitigate the presence of money laundering, fraud, and criminal activity. A player’s account may be frozen and payments withheld if the casino is unable to verify the player’s identity.
- Player agrees that ILABS Inc, on behalf of 1 Dollar Casinos, may conduct a credit check for the purpose of verifying identity using the information provided at registration.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information that are sent to and stored on your computer, mobile device, or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device, making it easier to access and navigate.
More information about cookies is available at.
Cookies are used on the website for a variety of reasons. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To enable users to log into their casino account
- To monitor and collect information about website activity
- to help with fraud prevention and general privacy protection.
- Cookies are generally used to improve the user experience and some cookies are essential to the operation of our website.
- Session Management – these cookies enable the use of the website, manage session information, and allow users to navigate the website.
- Functionality – these cookies store information that remembers specific user preferences (e.g., preferred language, media settings).
- Fraud prevention – these cookies store information that helps us prevent fraudulent use of the website.
- Tracking – these cookies help us determine how users arrived at the website and store this information. This helps us manage any affiliate and marketing obligations.
To delete all cookies stored on your computer or to prevent cookies from tracking your activity on the website, you can do so through your browser’s privacy settings (settings may vary depending on the browser you are using). For more information on how to disable cookies or change your privacy settings, please see the sites mentioned above.
Note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies from our websites may prevent you from accessing certain areas or functions of the site. For example, if you disable session cookies, you may have difficulty accessing your casino account.